The Site Safety Plus (SSP) suite of courses provides the building, civil engineering and allied industries with a range of courses for people seeking to develop skills in this area.
Site Safety Plus (SSP) courses are designed to give everyone, from operative to senior manager, the skills they need to progress through the industry.
Courses range from the one-day Health and Safety Awareness course to the five-day Site Management Safety Training Scheme. There are also refresher courses to make sure that workers are keeping up with the latest practices and techniques to be safe on the job.
Our courses ensure everyone benefits from the best possible training.
Training at your premises, when it suits you to fit in with your business needs.
If your staff can’t make it to a scheduled training course or you want to train a whole team across your national company we can solve your logistic nightmare, let us come to you.
A cost effective way of training your team in workplace compliance qualifications with no travel or accommodation expenses to worry about.
- Our all-inclusive training price covers everything for up to 12 delegates
- We can spread the course over a number of sessions to suit your needs
- Plan your training with a time and date that fits your organisational needs
- Training together can be a team building experience, giving you the time and opportunity to review policies and procedures relevant to your organisation
- Training that complies with statutory legislation
- Highly qualified instructors
- Simply complete the quick enquiry form and let us make all the necessary arrangements for you
Contact us HERE
There are currently 6 SSP courses available – see the individual courses for a brief description of the course, and what a delegate should be equipped to do after completing the course.