Mental Health Training
Mental health training from Omnis offers a cost-effective way to promote mental well-being in your organisation and at home. Poor mental health is now the number one reason for staff absence in the UK
With a range of courses to choose from, you’re sure to find one that suits you.
First Aid Mental Health
Mental Health at Work
Training at your premises, when it suits you to fit in with your business needs.
If your staff can’t make it to a scheduled training course or you want to train a whole team across your national company we can solve your logistic nightmare, let us come to you.
A cost effective way of training your team in workplace compliance qualifications with no travel or accommodation expenses to worry about.
- Our all-inclusive training price covers everything for up to 12 delegates
- We can spread the course over a number of sessions to suit your needs
- Plan your training with a time and date that fits your organisational needs
- Training together can be a team building experience, giving you the time and opportunity to review policies and procedures relevant to your organisation
- Training that complies with statutory legislation
- Highly qualified instructors
- Simply complete the quick enquiry form and let us make all the necessary arrangements for you.
If you would like anymore information please contact us HERE
- 1 in 4 people have left a job due to mental health or wellbeing issues.
- Nearly 1 in 2 employees have considered leaving a job due to work-related mental illness
- 2 out of 5 people have taken a day or longer off work due to mental illness
- Only 1 in 5 people know if their employer has a mental health and wellbeing policy
- 4 out of 5 organisations don’t have trained Mental Health First Aiders
Our accredited training courses will teach you a set of skills to allow you to offer appropriate support to someone experiencing a mental health condition.
Our training aims is to raise the awareness of mental health within the British public and UK workplaces through national qualifications regulated by Ofqual which are listed on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and The Scottish Qualifications Authority (SCQF).