IOSH Managing Safely
Give managers and supervisors the knowledge and skills they need to manage health and safety within their teams.
Upon successful completion of the course and assessment, students are awarded a Managing Safely certificate from IOSH – the world’s largest health and safety membership organisation.
What’s in it for me?
Gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to manage health and safety within your team
Be awarded a Managing Safely certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the world’s largest health and safety membership organisation
This certificate offers a distinct advantage to anyone holding or seeking a managerial or supervisory position.
- The course is arranged into seven modules
- Introducing managing safely
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the key reasons to manage health and safety in the workplace
- Define the key terms relating to health and safety
- Identify how the law can have an impact on health and safety in the workplace
- Describe how to assess, reduce and control risk in the workplace
- Identify workplace hazards and risks, assess their impact and how to manage them
- Identify how to evaluate and respond to an incident
- List the characteristics and benefits of an effective health and safety management system
- Describe the principles that underpin good health and safety performance.
Detailed information can be found in the Qualification Specification including the qualification structure and codes, entry requirements, qualification delivery, certification, Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria and assessment information.
If you have any questions about this qualification please contact us HERE