Mental Health Training
Poor mental health is now the number one reason for staff absence. Mental health training from Omnis offers a cost-effective way to promote mental wellbeing in your organisation and at home.
With a range of courses to choose from, you’re sure to find one that suits you.
- 1 in 4 people have left a job due to mental health or wellbeing issues.
- Nearly 1 in 2 employees have considered leaving a job due to work-related mental illness
- 2 out of 5 people have taken a day or longer off work due to mental illness
- Only 1 in 5 people know if their employer has a mental health and wellbeing policy
- 4 out of 5 organisations don’t have trained Mental Health First Aiders
As well as developing your mental health awareness, our accredited training courses will teach you a set of skills to allow you to offer appropriate support to someone experiencing a mental health condition.
Our training aims is to raise the awareness of mental health within the British public and UK workplaces through national qualifications regulated by Ofqual which are listed on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and The Scottish Qualifications Authority (SCQF).