Health & Safety Training
Training is an essential part of ensuring that you and your staff understand; and are competent in Health and Safety responsibilities. It is important to know how to assess and manage risk and avoid injury occurring to colleagues, clients and suppliers.
Whether you want an established course delivered at a venue of your choice, or an entirely new training package crafted to your specific needs, Omnis in-house training can help your organisation meet new challenges and fill the skills gaps in your workforce.
- Ensure you or your employees are not injured or made ill by the work they do;
- Develop a positive health & safety culture, where safe & healthy working becomes second nature to everyone;
- Find out how you could manage health and safety better;
- Meet your legal duty to protect the health & safety of your employees.
- Effective training:
- Will contribute towards making your employees competent in health & safety;
- Can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause;
- Can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents & occupational ill health.